• Author
    Keymaster

Example of Forum for discussion particular topic

• Equilibra
    Keymaster

ah ah ah. Buhari must be a joker

• Kenn
    Participant

I am not sure what the present administration has achieved since coming to power!

• Equilibra
      Keymaster

I agree with you 100%. Nigerians need to wake up 2019 and vote in someone competent

• Ade

I think the man deserves a second chance, this is just a step towards achieving something great, I don’t think he’s doing anything wrong, it has to be this way before transformation can be achieved in a nation that is this corrupt minded especially among the government parastatals

• Joel Chidi
      Participant

Mr. Ade president Buhari is not fit for that position anymore, it happens to be that our leaders tend to be pro-active only when they need something from Nigerians(election at hand again). What can we possibly hold as what his administration has achieved, no light, poverty still looms round the federation, youths are left to their own fate. Common let’s say the truth and face it for once after all you say the truth you die and if you don’t you still die…

• De seeker

My greatest problem with this administration is the mass killings going on in the country.
    Life is the most important thing,after all.
    When you are fighting corruption but neglecting life,who then are you fighting for?

• Joel Chidi
    Participant

The state of insecurity in the country is rapidly on the increase, good and fine if your agenda is mainly on fighting corruption you then most first stabilize the economy of the nation, provide adequate security, create employment opportunities for the youths because it is those(youths) who are jobless are the major tool used in causing this menace in the country, our educational sector is still not improving. Fix all these things and then you can fight corruption.

• Kenn
    Participant

We should all collect our PVCs in readiness for the elections.

Reply To: Buhari Towards Election 2019
Your information: